IN AID OF
FULL 2016 LINE UP
- 12:30 – 13:00 – Backwoods Creek
- 13:30 – 14:00 – Betsa Collins & Band
- 14:30 – 15:00 – Me and the Moon
- 15:30 – 16:10 – Joe Corbin
- 16:50 – 17:30 – Joe Waller
- 18:10 – 18:50 – The Llamas
- 19:30 – 20:10 – TBA
- 20:40 – 22:00 – The Bayonettes
- 13:05 – 13:25 – Matt Lloyd-Mostyn
- 14:05 – 14:25 – Rachel Rose (Set 1)
- 15:10 – 15:30 – Rachel Rose (Set 2)
- 16:15 – 16:45 – Claudia Stark
- 17:35 – 18:05 – Betsa
- 18:55 – 19:25 – Rebecca Jayne
- 20:10 – 20:40 – Backwoods Creek
- 22:00 – 23:00 – Harry Baker
LOTS TO DO
Adults – £7.00
Under 16s – £4.00
Family – £18.00
(2 Adults, 2 Under 16s)
Under 5s – FREE
- Emma Williams – Crafts
- Sue & Olly – Animal Balloons
- Kate Scott – Toys
- Emma Searle – Nails
- Lorraine Jackson – Furniture
- Cake Stall
- Ice Cream Van
- St Matthews – Bouncy Castles, Crazy Sand, Lucky Dip
- FOBS – Tuck Shop, Lucky Dip, Teddy Tombola, Sponge Bob, Tattoos, Pick a Lolly
- Little Badgers – To Be Announced
In 2012 a few of the Headley YFC committee sat around at a table having a pint and wondered if we could come up with a fund raising idea that was a little bit out of the box for a youth football club and something that also cemented the family spirit of Headley Youth Football Club and its origins.
HYFEST was born
In 2012 we linked the festival with our two yearly inter club football tournament and had a great all day event supplying the music were Keeley and The Dealers, Leigh Paige, Track of Words, Aimee and The DBeez.
In 2013 we were very lucky to have Through the Wire Headline for us (on a very cold evening) with the very talented Ward Thomas including Dan Gordon who have gone on too much bigger things playing in front of thousands at places like Hyde Park. We also introduced some variety to the afternoon with The Great Alprendo who starred on Britain’s got Talent and is a very funny and talented magician.
In 2014 we decided to finish the main stage at 21:00 and continue the music going in The Bar area on a smaller stage, the fantastic Joe Waller performed for us in here and blew us all away.
In 2015 we decided to expand the two stage idea and go for two full stages throughout the day with a Main Stage and an Acoustic Stage running intermittently…….we were very lucky to have the help of Joe Waller who organised the whole of the Acoustic stage line up for us (along with John Collins who provided the sound) and The Academy of Music (ACM) from Guildford got involved with the Main stage providing all the sound, stage management and quite a few of the fantastic Bands.
Each year we are trying to encourage more stalls, markets and activities for all the family to attend the event and help us build this as not only a great fund raiser for Headley youth Football Club but also a great community event raising funds for lots of other local schools, clubs and associations as well.
2016 is the fifth year of the festival and we hope to bring you even more. We will be bringing back local giants The Bayonettes to headline for us and also appearing on the Main Stage will be Joe Waller who has also gone on to bigger things and is going to be a name you will all get used to.